Create a new folder
- You can create a new folder from the homescreen or a subfolder in an existing folder, tapping on the “+” button at the right bottom corner of your screen.
- Select “New folder”.
- Choose a folder name.
- Tap on “New folder”.
- Your new folder is added to your Lima drive! Its path is displayed at the bottom of your screen so that you can find it quickly.
- You can import new files from your internal storage in any folder or subfolder of your Lima drive, tapping on the “+” button at the right bottom corner of your screen.
- Select “Add a File”.
- Select the file location on your phone. In our example, we’ll import a picture from the DCIM folder where pictures are commonly stored on most Android devices.
- Tap on the chosen folder.
- Select the desired file. You can enable multiple selection by long pressing on one file. Then simply tap on other files to add them to the upload queue.
- The file is added to your Lima drive.
- The file is uploaded and appears instantly in your file tree!
Alternatively, you can also add any of your files to the Lima drive using another app.
As an example, choose a picture in your "Photos" app on your phone and open the sharing options.
Tap on Lima to add the file to your Lima drive.
You can even rename the file from this screen.
Then simply tap on "Add file".
Uploading your file to the Lima drive, you can now open it, rename or move it into any folder in your Lima drive.
Rename a file/folder
- Select any file or folder in your Lima drive and simply tap on “Rename”.
- Modify the current name and tap on “Rename”.
- Your file is renamed. Tap on “Undo” if you want to cancel the change.
Move a file/folder
- Tap at the right of the file/folder you would like to move then tap on the “Move” option.
- From the screen below, choose the folder you want to move it into. Simply tap on the chosen folder. Here, we chose the “Desktop” folder.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on “Choose folder”.
Delete a file/folder
Deleting a file/folder will also remove it on all your other devices paired to your Lima account.
- Tap at the right of the file/folder you would like to move then tap on the “Delete” option.
2. Confirm your choice by clicking on “Yes”.
3. The file/folder is removed. Else, quickly tap on “Undo” if you want to get the file/folder back.