You can dissociate one or several devices from your Lima account on your computer at any time. Your Lima app will be automatically disconnected from the dissociated device. Your data won’t be available anymore from this device & all i/o transfers with this device will be stopped.
From your mobile, you can only choose to dissociate the current device you’re using.
- Open the Lima preferences from the Lima icon on your taskbar.
- Click on the “Devices” tab to display the list of devices connected to your account.
- Simply click on the cross at the right of the device you’d like to dissociate. Click on “Continue”.
4. If some of the files stored on this device have not been backed up yet, the window below will pop-up. Click on “Show files” to display the list of files queued for back up. We recommend you to wait for those files to be completely backed up. To speed up the process, power on the device. Click on “I’ll come back later” to close the window. Otherwise, click on “Confirm”.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your password in order to unpair your device.
6. You’re done. Your device has been successfully removed!
Tap on the settings menu in the action bar.
In the ACCOUNT section, below your Lima account email touch the red text “Dissociate your device”.
A window dialog is shown: acknowledge and touch “Dissociate”. You’re done!
- Tap on the menu button in the action bar, then go to ‘Settings’.
- In the ‘Account’ section, select ‘Dissociate This Device’.
- Confirm your choice by taping on “Yes”.